* His history in the sport of running
* The spirit and tradition of the Boston Marathon
* Where Jack was, and what he did, during the bomb explosions of 2013
* The amazing 2014 Boston Marathon
* Eliud Kipchoge's appearance at Boston last April, 2023
* What happened when local police were called to confront a Black cheer group last April
* What Jack says to Meb Keflezighi every time he sees Meb
* Boston's famous/infamous qualifying procedures
To find "Running: State of the Sport," search your favorite smartphone podcast app for "running state of the sport." Available on Apple, Spotify, Audible, Pandora, and Google Podcasts apps.
Or go to one of these links to find it on the Web:
"Running: State of the Sport" is brought to you by MarathonHandbook.com and RunLongRunHealthy.com. Marathon Handbook is the world’s leading marathon website, with a special focus on trustworthy running information and free, runner-tested training plans for all ability levels.
Run Long, Run Healthy is Amby’s weekly newsletter with the newest, most scientific, and most useful training advice for runners.
Audio engineering by BJ McGeever.